Position: Project Management Analyst
Our company is searching for a Project Management Analyst with MBA with
concentration of Management with at least one year experience in the job
offer or any occupation related to business operation analysis or supply
chain management in State College, PA
- Conduct work simplification and measurement studies; design systems and procedures to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively.
- Analyze logistical functions of the Company. Responsible for the entire life cycle of a product, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, and final disposal of resources.
- Identify the location of manufacturing, storage, or transportation-related facilities. Allocate capacity and markets to each facility.
- Analyze project length and calculate the risk and cost may generate during the project period.
- Confer with financial department to work on risk management and bottom line effect calculation to decrease the Company's supply chain cost and to increase responsiveness to the customer.
- Evaluate network design decisions using Decision Tree.
- Evaluate the capability for certain suppliers/vendors using the 3C (Customer, Competitor, Company), 4P (Price, Product, Place, Promotion) marketing models.
- Calculate the profitability of a project include the facts of payback period, discounted Cash Flow, and IRR.
- MBA with concentration of Management
- At least 1 year experience in the job offer or any occupation related to
business operation analysis or supply chain management.
- Technical knowledge must include:
- Supply Chain/Logistic skills: Network Optimization models, inventory cycle calculating
- Project evaluation tools such as PERT chart, Gantt Chart, WBS (Work Breakdown Structure)
- Statistical methods including Decision Tree, Linear programming.
- Strategic Analysis Frameworks: SWOT, Porter's Five forces, Value Chain Analysis
Please mail resume to HR, Neutron, Inc., 220 Reese Road, State College, PA 16801 (job posting period: Dec 17, 2012 ~ Jan. 25, 2013)
Company: Neutron (www.NeutronUSA.com), a fast growing company, distributes, markets, and services information technology and industrial technology products/ solutions. The company's lines of products are widely used by end users, consultants, corporations, SMB, research and educational institutes, governments, and various industries.
Benefits: Health insurance + dental; paid vacations.
Send resume to HR Dept, 220 Reese Rd., State College, PA 16801